Green Rice By mitadashra
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3100 times
Long grain rice with green chilli, spinach and fenugreek leaves with a hint of garlic. Serve hot with gravy.
- Boil the rice an drain exess of water
- Take butter in pan heat it with butter add jeera,onion,garlic and satue
- Blend palak in mixe
- Then put in the pan
- Take boiled peas and meathi leaves
- Then add all the integreants in pan
- Than add rice in salt to taste
This recipe was contributed by mitadashra on 06 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.