Green Rava Dosa
by Ardent foodie :)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2291 times
Tasty and healthy recipe which makes a delicious breakfast preparation!
- Combine the semolina, coconut, coriander, green chillies and ginger and blend in a mixer,adding a little water till smooth.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the onions, cumin seeds and salt and mix well.
- Heat a tava and grease with oil.
- Pour a ladleful of batter and spread evenly to make a thin dosa.
- Cook using little oil, till it becomes golden brown and crisp.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more dosas.
- Serve hot with chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Ardent foodie :) on 18 Aug 2011I always have been a foodie. since childhood. wished i had eaten healthier foods, but then one doesn...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.