Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7338 times
A recipe full of flavours!!
- Combine the coriander, coconut, cloves and cinnamon and blend in a mixer to a dry paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger garlic paste and onions, mix well and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the prepared paste and mix well.
- Add the cooked rice and vegetables and add salt. Mix well.
- Serve hot with cucumber raita or tomato soup.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#439093 on 25 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.