Green Pulao By g_eeta
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2692 times
The spicy green pulao made from spinach puree and basmati rice is as much a pleasure for our eyes as our taste buds. A nice twist to a typical rice or biryani recipe, Green pulao is definitely a must try!
- Cook rice with 2 cups of water
- Grind corriander leaves,onion leaves,green chilli,garlic with enough water to make it a paste
- In a pan/kadahi,put ghee,add jeera,ground paste& frozen veg.(carrot,corn peas,beans,capsicum)& the bottom of) sring onions,until the weater is dry & the veg. are cooked
- Add cooked rice,&salt,mix well
- Turn off the gas,add lemon juice.
This recipe was contributed by g_eeta on 08 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.