Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3666 times
Again a pizza with little variation,this is healthier version of pizza, in this pizza instead of regular pizza base i have used something different type of base which is made from 4 types of flours ragi, soyabean,jawar and oats with the combination of slinach and fenugreek leaves with lots of other spices.Not only the base is tasty and healthy but the topping of this pizza is also equally tasty,healthy,nutritious and its colour is also eye catching. So try this new version of pizza for your kids which is very very ideal for breakfast as well as you can give it to your kids in their lunch box too.
Add your private note
Green Pizza recipe - How to make Green Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Combine all the ingredients, mix well and knead to semi soft dough using water as required.
- Keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into a small little thick paratha of 4" diameterm using jowar flour for rolling.
- Heat non stick tava, grease with little oil.
- Cook the paraths using little little oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Arrange parath in serving plate, apply little white butter on it and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in non stick pan and add the onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Add the capsicum, salt, coriander and mint leaves and mix well and sauté for few seconds.
- Remove form the flame, add the paneer and mix well.
- Transfer to bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Put 2-3 tsp of prepared topping each pizza base.
- Serve immediately with raita.
- For curd raita, add 2-3 tsp of mayonise, salt and 1 tbsp paprika in 1 cup of hung curds and mix well.
- Keep chilled till used.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 03 Sep 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.