Green Peas Waffles ( Healthy Snack)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 60 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23840 times
Say waffles and one can almost smell the exotic aroma. . . Add to that fact a nutritional angle, and you have a perfect snack
- Grind the green peas in a blender to a coarse paste.
- Add the semolina, urad dal flour, curds, green chillies, cumin seeds, coriander, asafoetida, salt, oil and ¾ cup of water and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Add the fruit salt and mix gently.
- Pre-heat a waffle iron.
- Grease it lightly with ½ teaspoon of oil. Pour half the green pea batter and spread evenly. Cook for 2 minutes, until the waffle is golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per waffle
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.