Green Peas Pancake ( Healthy Snacks)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 107 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23977 times
Green Pea Pancakes have an inviting colour and tempting flavour, which make them hard to refuse. What is more, this nutritious snack is rich in high folic acid and fibre, and can be reinforced with more nutrients by adding veggies of your choice to the batter. You are sure to love this innovative alternative to the famous south Indian uttapa!
- Blend the green peas in a mixer to a coarse paste without using any water.
- Transfer the paste into a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients along with 1¼ cups of water and mix well.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan with ½ tsp of oil, pour 1 tbsp of the batter in each mould and spread it lightly and cook till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more mini pancakes.
- Serve immediately with healthy green chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.