Green Peas Marble Cupcakes
by Nidhi Verma
This recipe has been viewed 863 times
Green Peas Marble Cupcakes, a unique combination of green peas and coco powder. Enjoy these cupcakes with tea or snack on anytime.
Add your private note
Green Peas Marble Cupcakes recipe - How to make Green Peas Marble Cupcakes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 10 to 12 cupcakes
- Boil green peas and blend it to make puree. Set aside.
- Sieve maida, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add curd, sugar, milk and refined oil. Mix well until sugar is dissolved.
- Add peas puree and vanilla essence.
- Add the sieved dry ingredients (step 2). Mix well to form a soft creamy batter.
- Add in the dry fruits.
- Take 1/4th of the batter in a separate bowl and add sieved coco powder and mix well.
- In the remaining 3/4th batter add green colour.
- Spoon both the batters alternatively into the greased muffin tins. Taking 2 spoons of green batter and 1 spoon of coco batter.
- Take a toothpick or knife to make swirls in each muffin tin.
- Bake all the cupcakes for 15-20 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 deg C or until the toothpick inserted at the centre comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely before frosting. You may refrigerate for 1 hour before frosting.
- Beat cream cheese and softened butter.
- Add half of the sugar and beat it.
- Add in vanilla essence and green colour.
- Now add the remaining sugar and beat till it reaches spreadable consistency.
- Fill this frosting in a piping bag and decorate your cupcakes.
- Sprinkle crushed walnuts or butterscotch on the cupcakes for garnishing.
- Refrigerate and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Nidhi Verma on 26 Feb 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.