Green Peas Gulab Jamun
by Mini_Manjit Kaur
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3253 times
These crisp and delicious gulab jamuns ar crisp and crunchy form outside..but smooth and protein laden from inside!
- Blend the green peas in amixer to a coarse paste.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a ghee in a pan, add the green peas and saute till they turn dry.
- Add the khoya, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove form the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Add the cornflour and cardamom powder, mix well and divide the mixture into small round balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry these balls til they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain and keep aside.
- For the sugar syrup, boil water in a deep pan, add the sugar and boil til the syrup becomes thick and all the sugar is dissolved.
- Cool the syrup slightly and add the prepared jamuns into it.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes and serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Mini_Manjit Kaur on 20 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.