Green Peas Delight
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 1655 times
This is a quick recipe. The combination of green peas, condensed milk and cardommom is delicious and loved by all. Instead of using Gajar or Suji, I tried making the halwa with Green Peas and it turned out to be delicious!
Green Peas have a wonderful texture, and health-promoting nutrients.
- Grind the green peas in a mixer to a fine paste.
- Heat ghee in a thick bottom pan , when the ghee becomes hot, add the green peas paste and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally on medium heat.
- Then, add the remaining ingredients and cook till it becomes thick.
- Cool, and serve. Enjoy!
- If you want to convert this recipe into a barfi, you can do it in 3 easy steps!
- Grease a thali and put the above mixture in it.
- Then, flatten it with your palm till desired thickness.
- Allow it to cool for sometimes, and then cut it to the shape of your choice. Enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 22 Feb 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.