Green Peas, Carrot and Cauliflower Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 71 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32975 times
A crunchy and satiating option, the Green Peas, Carrot and Cauliflower Soup is a wholesome and tasteful soup that retains the natural flavours of the veggies to the hilt. It makes use of fibre-rich ingredients like green peas, cauliflower, cabbage and carrots. Avoid straining to retain the fibre content of the soup. Enjoy the crunch!
- Combine the green peas, cauliflower and basic vegetable stock in a deep non-stick pan, cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes, till the green peas and cauliflower are tender and crunchy, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the cabbage and carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the basic vegetable stock with the green peas and cauliflower, sugar, pepper and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring occassionally.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture and soy sauce, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.