Green Pea and Paneer Tikki ( Finger Foods For Kids )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 120 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37670 times
This classic combination of paneer and peas is loved by all. Instead of the regular peas-paneer gravy, make these succulent protein, fibre and calcium rich tikkis for a change. Kids can eat them easily and will love the crisp taste of these tikkis when served hot with tomato ketchup.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 7 equal portions and shape each portion into a 37 mm. (1½ “) round, flat tikki.
- Dip each tikki in milk and then roll them in the oats till they are evenly coated from both the sides.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using ? tsp of oil.
- Cook each tikki on a medium flame, using ? tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the both sides.
- Serve warm with tomato ketchup.
Green Pea and Paneer Tikki (Healthy Kids Snack) Video by Tarla Dalal
|Energy|| 68 calories|
|Protein|| 2.6 gm|
|Carbohydrate|| 4.2 gm|
|Fat|| 3.4 gm|
|Fibre|| 1.0 gm|
|Calcium|| 69.8 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.