Green Pea and Corn Bhel
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 152 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49722 times
Two of my favourite ingredients join hands here to make a fibre-rich feast for my little buddies! This is indeed a healthy choice of chaat as it is full of healthy ingredients like green peas, vegetables and corn, flavoured with khatti-meethi chutney.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the crackle, add the onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the green peas, corn and potatoes and mix well. Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- When cool, add the tomatoes, salt, khatti-meethi chutney, chaat masala and coriander and mix well.
- Serve immediately garnished with sev and pomegranate seeds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.