Green Pea Curry
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4581 times
A winter special vegetable curry recipe, Green peas curry is laden with green taste and rich flavours. The green peas are a rich source of carbs and proteins and hence a preferred curry option with Rotis or rice.
- Boil the peas for 3 minute in water.
- Then grind it such that it does not become paste.
- Cut onion into big slice.
- Boil potato for 8 minute then cut it into big pieces.
- Take pan on gas and pour 1/2 tea cup of oil in it.
- Add sliced onoin in it when oil is warm.
- Fry it till onion becomes brown.
- Then add potato in it and fry it for 4-5 minute.
- Add termaric powd
- Garnish it with coriender leaf and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shweta1976 on 06 Aug 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.