Green Onion Sabzi
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45290 times
Relish the unique Green onion subzi prepared from spring onions or green onions with Rotis. A spicy vegetable dish, green onion subzi has the right mix of taste and flavours.
- Heat oil in frying pan or wok
- When oil is heated add the mustard seeds.
- When mustard seeds crackle add the vegetables.
- Saute for 1 minute and then add chilli powder and turmeric.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cover until potatoes are tender.
- Cook off excess water.
- Serve with khichdi.
This recipe was contributed by rktkt01 on 19 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.