Green Oat Tikki
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7585 times
Here is yet another different type of tikki which is also full of fibre, vitamins, iron, calcium, potassium, minerals and vitamin B complex. As the name suggests this tikki is made from oats with the combination of spinach,green peas, potatoes and other spices
- In non stick pan dry roast spinach for 2-3 minutes.Transfer to bowl, allow to cool.
- In a mixer, combine together roasted spinach, oats, green peas, water and grind the same for a minute taking care that the oats should not be crushed fully.
- Transfer to bowl,add potatoes,salt, black pepper powder,oregano,ginger-green chilli paste,lemon juice and mix well.
- Apply little oil on palms and make tikkis and give desired shape using mold.
- Heat 1-2 tsp oil in non stick pan, shallow fry the tikkis on medium flame from both the sides till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Repeat the above procedure for the remaining tikkis.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Instead of spinach, you can use fenugreek leaves also.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 15 Aug 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.