Green Noodles Indiana
by NEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 1045 times
Delicious easy to make..Moms will not have problem serving them at any time of the day. They are quick and easy to prepare.
- Combine the rice flour and besan and keep aside.
- Mix together the curds, water, spinach puree, oil, salt, ginger-chilli paste and whisk well.
- Bring this mixture to a boil in a thick bottomed kadhai, while stirring continuously.
- Add besan-rice flour mixture little and keep mixing , taking care no lumps are formed.
- Cook till the mixture turns into a dough. Transfer into a greased thali and knead while hot to a smooth dough using little oil and water.
- Fill the dough into a sev "press" and press out thin strands on a greased colander. Steam over hot water for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Repeat the process to prepare other `Green Noodles`.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil add ginger-garlic-chillies and sauté a little.
- Add cashewnut pieces and roast till kaju turns light pink.
- Add capsicum juliennes, sesame seeds and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add broccoli, chaat masala, mint, coriander , salt and toss well.
- Add prepared `Green Noodles` and toss again.
- Serve hot garnished with sesame seeds and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 20 Mar 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.