Green Moong Dosa By sriya vaishnavi
by sriya vaishnavi
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2567 times
Serve with ginger chutney
do not let the batter ferment
tastes best when the batter is fresh
- Soak green moong,rice together over night
- Grind the above with 3-4 green chillies and salt
- heat the tawa put oil and flatten the dosa batter
- Top it with finely chopped onions,ginger,cumin seeds and green chilli
- Turn it the other side and cook till crisp
This recipe was contributed by sriya vaishnavi on 19 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.