Green Moong Dhal Pulao
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13321 times
- Soak green moong dhal atleast for 4hrs.
- Chop onions and tomatoes.
- Grind coconut, ginger, garlic, green chillies to a fine paste.
- Heat oil and ghee mixture in a pan, add onions,saute for few minutes till it turns translucent. then add tomatoes cook for few seconds.
- Add the grounded paste and garam masala powder and cook till oil seperates.
- Then add soaked moong dhal,stir the mixture.
- Add, washed basmati rice, saute the mixture till rice get coated with the masala.
- Transfer the above mixtue to pressure cooker, add 2 cups of water. cook for 10 mins.
- Garnish with freshly chopped mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by krithishyam on 27 Jul 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.