Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2056 times
Delicious koftas made using eggs, which keeps them soft
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into equal sized balls.
- Roll each kofta in the desiccated coconut so that they are coated evenly from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each koftas till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame till they turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, chilli powder, fresh chillies, coriander powder, cumin seeds, turmeric and salt, mx well and cook on a medium flame for few minutes.
- Add the curds along with 1½ cup of water , mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the koftas to the gravy, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 08 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.