Green Kofta Curry
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6461 times
Spicy green kofta curry is a spinach and potato based kofta curry (besan dumplings) simmered in a rich and spicy tomato based gravy. Share your favorite kofta recipe online.
Add your private note
Green Kofta Curry recipe - How to make Green Kofta Curry
Preparation Time: Preparation Time : 30 min. Cooking Time: Cooking Time : 30 min. Total Time:
- For the koftas
- 1. mash the potatoes very well.
- 2. add the remaining ingredients (other than oil) and mix well.
- 3. shape into cylindrical shaped koftas.
- 4. deep fry in oil.
- for the gravy
- 1. heat the ghee and fry the onions until golden.
- 2. add the ginger-garlic paste and fry again for a while.
- 3. add the cashewnut paste and fry again for a while.
- 4. add the curds, milk, cream, turmeric powder, sugar and salt.
- how to serve
- 1. just before serving, add the koftas to the hot gravy and sprinkle coriander on top.
- 2. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 28 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.