Green Idli Chaat
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10131 times
A healthy, tempting, filling recipe for kids, rich in vitamins and minerals! A colourful dish!
- Combine all the ingredient in a bowl and mix well till the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Pour spoonful of the batter into greased idli moulds and steam in a idli steamer for 7 to 8 minutes or till cooked.
- Cool, unmould and keep aside.
- Place the idlis on a clean dry plate and then place the apple, pineapple, green grapes, green chutney, lemon peel chutney, black salt, cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder, chana, coriander and green peas and spread evenly on top.
- Spread the curds and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 27 Feb 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.