Green Garlic Sauté
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 1011 times
This recipe is a health wonder! This sabzi is a quick and easy to make! The combination of broccoli, green garlic and other green vegetables is very delicious. The leafy vegetables add a bit of crunch to this delight. This tastes best when served hot!
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Add the mustard seeds.
- When the mustard seeds crackle, add turmeric powder and broccoli florets.
- Add a pinch of salt and saute for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Then add the remaining vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Then add salt, chilli powder, roasted groundnut powder, coriander and cumin powder.
- Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with jowar roti or any other Indian bread.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 28 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.