Green Garlic Pakoda
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1113 times
Green Garlic Pakoda is a Healthy Cold Weather Snack. The green garlic stalks which I used are picked up from my kitchen garden. The health benefits of green garlic are various. Enjoy the pakodas with a cup of hot tea.
- Combine besan, rice flour, salt, green garlic, onions, green chillies in a deep bowl.
- Add just enough water to make a medium thick batter. Mix this mixture very well so that no lumps remain.
- Heat oil in a pan over high flame. Add spoonfuls of the batter into the hot oil to form pakodas.
- Over low to medium flame , fry the pakodas on one side. When the pakodas are a bit cooked turn over with the help of a slotted spoon. Continue to fry them until they turn crispy and are golden brown in color.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Abhinetri on 24 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.