Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5402 times
Packed with nutrition , these crispy Green dosas are made from a batter comprising of soaked and ground green moong dal. The pancakes or dosa make for a energy rich and protein dense breakfast item and is typically paired with coconut chutney.
- Grind moong, greenchillies, ginger, zeera, salt and corriander leaves to a fine paste by adding water.
- Add maida or riceflour to get the dosa consistency
- Make fine thin dosas on a non-stick tawa, fry till its golden brown
- Simmer flame and add a tsp of grated carrot, a tsp of chopped onions and a tsp of chopped tomatoes
- Fold it into half and press it
- Or make a tight roll and
- Serve with sauce or chutney of your liking
This recipe was contributed by shreeakilla on 10 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.