Green Delicious Pulao
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 4528 times
Pulao or biryani has now days become necessary food for all. There are many varieties of pulao and biryanis. Here is green pulao, combination of rice with green paste.
Add your private note
Green Delicious Pulao recipe - How to make Green Delicious Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Put the mixed vegetables with 4 tsp water in microwave safe bowl and cover and microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Put the oil in another microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Add the onion and microwave in HIGH for 2 minutes, stir in between once.
- Add the bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom cloves and black pepper and microwave on HIGH for a minute
- Add the prepared green paste, mix well and micro on HIGH again for 2 minutes.
- Add the soaked rice, mix well and microwave on HIGH for a minute.
- Stir and add tomatoes salt and 4 ½ cups of water.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10-12 minutes or till the rice is cooked.
- Stir in between once or twice.
- Give standing time of 2-3 minutes and then remove from microwave oven.
- Serve hot.
- You can use any mixed vegetables as per your choice.
- for the gree paste, combine the coriander leaves, phudina, garlic, green chillies and ginger and blend in a mixer till smooth. Use as required.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 07 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.