Green Coconut Soup with Pearls
by NEENA SAVLA
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5587 times
A very healthy soup with goodness of winter vegetables (Spinach, Green peas) and a rich coconut flavour.
- Blanch spinach leaves in boiling water for 2 minutes , drain refresh in ice cold water. Drain again and keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan, add the ginger-chilli paste and sauté for half a minute.
- Add 2 cups water, sago, salt, fennel seeds powder, mix well and cook till the sago are cooked and transparent.
- Add the green peas, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the spinach puree, white pepper powder ,sugar and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk mixture and mix well.
- Cook till the soup becomes thick and creamy.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 12 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.