Green Chilli Pickle By sgambhir
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10571 times
A tangy ,spicy green chilli pickle recipe is a great accompaniment to rice dishes or Indian breads. Find many easy and quick recipes for preparing homemade pickles at tarladalal.com
- Cut chilies in desired length and keep aside.
- Combine vinegar and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Grind to paste ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil and fry garlic ginger paste till golden in colour.
- Add cumin seed,chili powder, salt and green chilies and cook for 5 mins.
- Finally add the sugar and vinegar mixture and cook till oil floats on top.
- Cool and bottle. it is ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.