Green Capsicum Rings
by Aloo lover
This recipe has been viewed 31 times
Capsicum rings is a tasty Indian starter.
- Slice the capsicum into circular rings.
- In a mixer blend green chillies,coriander and ginger into a fine paste.
- In a bowl combine the potatoes,salt, chilli powder,coriander-cumin seeds powder,garam masala, pepper powder, green chilli-coriander paste,turmeric powder and lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients and shape into medium sized balls
- Take a small bowl add cornflour,salt and pepper powder add water and make a thin paste.Also spread the semolina on a plate.
- Now take a ball made with the potato mixture,flatten and stuff into the capsicum ring.
- Then dip the ring into the cornflour paste and roll it in the semolina.Similarly repeat the same for the entire mixture.
- Heat a pan/tawa, grease it with oil and place the rings on it and cook till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney
This recipe was contributed by Aloo lover on 14 May 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.