Green Butterflies ( Recipe for Toddlers)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26970 times
A colourful recipe which will make your kids learn concept of colours while playing and eating! to add on. . . Spinach adds to iron and calcium along with fibre!
- Blanch the spinach in boiling water for a minute. Drain and refresh in ice-cold water. Drain again and blend in a mixer to a smooth purée. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the spring onions and garlic and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the spinach, cheese spread, milk, salt and pepper, mix well and bring it to boil, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Blend till smooth and keep aside. Just before serving, re-heat the sauce, adding a little milk or water if required and toss the farfelle in the sauce.
- Soak rajma in water overnight. Next day cook in a pressure cooker, add tomato ketchup, salt and a little
- Chille sauce. Mix well and serve.
- Saute small mushrooms in butter, add cream, cheese and salt and toss well.
- Make a paste of coriander, coconut little green chilli, add cooked and sprouted moong to it and
- Heat for 2-3 minutes. Makes a yummy snack.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.