Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5231 times
An interesting sandwich recipe, Green bread has a green spinach based spicy filling layered between the slices. Relish the green bread with grated cheese sprinkled over it as a snack or tiffin.
- In a mixture add coriander leaves,mint leaves,garlic and grind to form a paste.
- Remove this in a pan add to this all the ingredients except for the pavs(bread},
- Tomato and oil.
- Mix well .
- Now cut each pav into 2 horizontally and dip in the
- Batter made in the bowl.
- Heat a pan add 4 to 5 spoons
- Of oil add place the dipped
- Pav one by one in the pan.
- On the top of each pav place
- 3 to 4 fairly chopped pieces
- Of tomato cook the pav on
- Both sides till crisp
This recipe was contributed by *arch* on 02 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.