Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3883 times
A simple to make tikka recipe which can also be served in any indian parties. . A perfect cocktail snack!
- Put the oil,onions and garlic in a microwave safe bowl and cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine the besan with 2 1. 2 cups water and whisk well.
- Add this to the onions and microwave at 80% for 4 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Add the remaining ingredients and microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Remove mixture onto a tray and spread into a ½” thick rectangle.
- Cool completely and cut into square pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the besan tikkas and fry till they turn golden brown.
- Serve with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sadu on 02 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.