Gravy On The Roll
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1869 times
A culinary treat, the Gravy on the roll are prepared by simmering potato and paneer based deep fried rolls in at angy delicious cashewnut paste laden gravy. Enjoy with paranthas!
- Boil potaoes and mash it.
- Add bread crums, coriander leaves, 1 spoon chilly sauce, lemon juice, salt, green chilly – ginger paste, garam masala.
- After mixing make rolls of oval shape.
- Deep fry.
- For gravy prepare the tomato puree, and make cashew nut powder.
- Heat oil in the pan, fry onion add cashew nut powder, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, tomato puree and boiled peas.
- Heat till the gravy becomes thick.
- On the roll pour the gravy and garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by kagliwalnisha on 13 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.