Grated Yummy Boiled Egg Sandwich with Chilli Sauce and Mayo
by Mohammed Fahim
This recipe has been viewed 558 times
Grated Boiled Egg Sandwich is a protein rich recipe for kids lunch box and even for elders. Quick and simple recipe. that gets ready in just few minutes. Loved by children of all ages.
- Remove the crust from all the bread slices and discard them.
- Place the 4 bread slices on a clean dry surface.Grate one boiled egg on each slice and sprinkle salt and pepper to your taste.
- Spread the red chili sauce on the remaining 4 bread slices and place over the bread slices with eggs, with the chilli sauce side facing downwards.
- Yummy Grated Boiled Egg Sandwich is ready to serve or filled in lunch box.
- Garnish the sandwiches with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.
- You can also put grated cheese above the sandwich if your kids like that.
This recipe was contributed by Mohammed Fahim on 26 Apr 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.