Grated Mango Garlic Pickle
by sweetsmartspicy chef
This recipe has been viewed 9721 times
A tangy and a spicy mango pickle with a slight garlicky flavour.
- Place the grated mangoes, chilli powder and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and add the mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Add garlic and asafoetida and mix well.
- Add the mangoes, chilli and salt mixture, cumin seeds powder and roasted fenugreek powder and mix well.
- Store it in a dry bottle and allow it to mature for a day or two before using.
This recipe was contributed by sweetsmartspicy chef on 21 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.