Grated Corn and Potato Curry
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 69 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10959 times
An off-beat mix of vegetables, flavoured uniquely with sambhar powder makes the Grated Corn and Potato Curry a must-try recipe! Additional ingredients like onions and tomatoes, not to forget a traditional tempering of mustard seeds and curry leaves adds to the taste of this curry, making it absolutely irresistible.
Have it hot and fresh, with rotis , puris or ghee rice .
- Combine the oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, onions and 1 cup of water, mix well and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Add the grated corn, sambhar powder, salt and 1 cup of water, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||121.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||9.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||21.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.