Grated Carrot Curry
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15482 times
A healthy and tasty gavy dish made with grated carrots and other ingredients and garnished with corrianed. Serve hot with rice or rotis.
- Chop onions lengthwise and silt chillies length wise.
- Take oil in a kadai and add uraddal, rai, jeera and fry till they splutter.
- Then add curry leaves.
- Then add chopped onions, chillies and fry till they turn brown .
- Now add salt and grated carrot and mix.
- Let it fry for some time till whole of the curry gets dry .
- Garnish with coriander and remove from fire.
- Serves well with rotis and rice.
This recipe was contributed by ss_madhavi on 16 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.