Grapy Yogurt Dip
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1879 times
A delightful sweet and hot dip with the combination of yoghurt and grape puree which goes well with all types of chips
Add your private note
Grapy Yogurt Dip recipe - How to make Grapy Yogurt Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 cups
- Hang yogurt for 15 to 20 minutes in a muslin cloth.
- Remove and whisk till smooth.
- Slit green chillies, remove the seeds and finely chop them.
- Remove the seeds of the red grapes.
- Pour oil on grapes,toss well so that all the grapes are covered with oil very well and cook them on the griddle for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and keep aside. Crush them in a blender with pomegranate seeds.
- Add this to the yogurt and mix well.
- Add chopped green chillies, salt and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve with chips of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 28 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.