by charitha jakka
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2079 times
A mouth watering blend of mangoes and grapes.
- Combine grapes and mango in blender and blend till the mixture is smooth and frothy. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix water, lemon juice, sugar and whipped cream.
- For the salt rim, apply a little lemon juice on the rim of each glass and then invert on the salt.
- Pour the juice in the glasses and top with the mixture of water, lemon juice, sugar and whipped cream.
- Add 2 ice cubes in each glass and serve fresh.
This recipe was contributed by charitha jakka on 16 Mar 2011I'm a nature lover and a social worker but in my little world i'm a chef too.I just love cooking!!!
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.