Grapes and creame dip
by ranjita chaudhary
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1779 times
Add your private note
Grapes and creame dip recipe - How to make Grapes and creame dip
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Cream- 1 cup
Red grapes- 3-4
Black grapes- 3-4
Green grapes- 4-6
Green chillies- 2
Oil- 1 tablespoon
Pomegranate seeds (anardana)- 2 tablespoon
White pepper powder- 1/4 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves, chopped 1 tablespoon
- 1.remove the seeds of the red grapes.
- 2.slit green chillies, remove the seeds and finely chop them.
- 3. baste the grapes with a bit of oil and let them cook on the griddle for a few minutes. remove and keep aside.
- 4. crush them in a blender with pomegranate seeds.
- 5. add this to the cream and mix. add chopped green chillies, salt and pepper powder and mix.
- 6. add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- 7. serve the chilled dip with chips of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by ranjita chaudhary on 03 Sep 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.