Grapes Pineapple and Apple Smoothie
by Palak Rajput
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14368 times
Refresh your guest by serving chilled Grapes Pineapple and Apple Smoothie in this summer.
- Combine the apples, grapes, pineapple, water, rose water and honey in a blender. Blend until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Start adding ice slowly and blending until slushy.
- Pour into large glasses, preferably chilled.
- Add a scoop of ice-cream if wish to.
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and cherries.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||14.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||33.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.4 mcg|
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 09 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.