Grapes Cashew Curry
Added to 65 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13655 times
Grapes Cashew Curry is simply an irrestible curry recipe with the grapes dropped in a curry made from a paste of cashews, chillies and pineapple. The hint of whole spices and a dash of fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves add to the sweet and spicy taste of the delicious green grape curry. Enjoy with rice or pulao.
- Make a fine paste of the ingredients given to make the paste.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add dalchini,coves and elaichi.
- Once they change their colour then u add the pasteand saute it til it leaves the ghee.
- To it add tomato sauce,haldi,red chilli powder,black pepper powder jeera powder,salt and sugarand the cream.
- Cook again till it does not leave ghee.
- To this masala add kaju and milk cook it for some more time.
- While serving heat the gravy again and add the grapes and top it with chopped coriander.
This recipe was contributed by paam on 23 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.