This recipe has been viewed 3122 times
Grape salad presents a colorful and delicious salad recipe with green and black grapes. The grapes a re greats source of vitamins and nutrients and make for an excellent salad ingredient.
- Deseed the grapes and chop into thin semicircles.
- Chop the carrot and cucumber into similar thin semicircles.
- Roll up the lettuce leaves and cut up the roll to get thin long shreds of lettuce.
- Boil the potato and cut into thin quarter shaped slices.
- Keep this cut salad in a bowl.
- Heat the jeera on the griddle and grind it coarse.
- Sprinkle this ground jeera and salt over the salad.
- Toss the salad well.
This recipe was contributed by tansk on 06 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.