Gralicky Brocolli with Pasta
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6586 times
This dish will only taste good if served hot. pasta can be boiled before and then u could use it.
Add your private note
Gralicky Brocolli with Pasta recipe - How to make Gralicky Brocolli with Pasta
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cook the noodles in large pan .add a little salt to the water
- Simmer garlic,cream,water,and red pepper for 15 to 20 min or until garlic is cooked.mash the garlic in the mixture by pressing it with spoons
- In a big pan heat the oil add brocolli flowers saute for 3 min add 1/4 cup of water cook until water dries out completelyand then add salt and blackpepper
- As soon the pasta are done drain it and addto brocolli mixture.stir in the garlic mixture.
- Garnish it with both kind of cheese.
This recipe was contributed by rainau on 21 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.