This recipe has been viewed 4288 times
1 cupjuvar,1 cup bajri,1 cup moong,1 cup moong dal and 2 cup rice(basmati). mix all grains and grind it like a dhokla flour. it's very healthy soup. it can be very tasty with bajri rotla and baigan bharata.
- Take six cup cold water in vessel.
- Mix up one cup grain flour.
- Mix all other ingredients in water.
- Let it boil on slow flame for 15 minute.
- Constant keep stiring it to avoid lumps.
- At the time of serving put butter or ghee and corriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by ashazaveri on 28 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.