Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33803 times
A traditional indian dessert , goondh pak made from goondh(edible gum),mawa and sugar,goondh pak makes every occasion a special one!
- In a large vessel, combine the almonds, goondh, peepramul, coconut and mix well.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Heat ghee in separate vessel till lukewarm and add it to the mixture.
- Mix gently till a very soft lump should be formed.
- Press lightly down into a lidded container.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container. .
This recipe was contributed by rehanak on 02 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.