Good Old Tomato Soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3294 times
A nice easy and spicy quick good old tomato soup recipe. The tomato soup can be served with rice or enjoyed simply as a winter soup.
- Pressure cook the tomatoes (about 2 whistles suffice).
- Blend till smooth. strain to remove seeds and peels.
- Heat butter in a pan, add the bayleaf, garlic (whole) and fry for a few seconds.
- Add tomato puree. stir. dissolve the flour in a little water till smooth.
- Add the flour paste, stirring continuously, bring to a boil.
- Add the seasoning, salt and sugar.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot with bread croutons, a swirl of fresh cream, and pepper.
This recipe was contributed by nvasani on 17 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.