Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1579 times
Recreate the magic of chatpati golpuri or Pani puri, an immensely popular street food snack across India with this simple chatpati gol puri recipe. The puris are fried and filled with a sweet and tangy water along with boiled chana as filling.
- Grind coarsely or pound coconut, green chillies, sugar, ginger
- Mix with other ingredients to a medium batterconsistency,using little water
- Keep for 30 min. if you are in a hurry you need not keep it
- Heat oil, deep fry,leaving about 1 tsp. batter for each golpuri. you can make many at a time.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sinbha on 12 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.