Golpapdi ( Healthy Snacks For Kids)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36114 times
Traditionally made of whole wheat flour, easy and flavoursome Golpapdi can also be made more innovatively using a mix of jowar flour, soya flour and rice flour. Make them in advance and store in airtight containers so you can satisfy your hunger pangs with something sweet and healthy!
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the jowar flour, rice flour and soya flour and cook on a slow flame for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the jaggery and mix well.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well. Keep aside.
- Grease a thali with ghee, put the mixture into it and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle almond slivers and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Cut into diamond shaped equal pieces and serve immediately or store in an air tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.