Added to 159 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8105 times
Devour the unique Golgappa bhalla with the magic of crispy golgappas and soft dahi bhallas in one recipe. The golgappas are covered with a dal paste and filled with kaju, kishmish, etc before deep frying. These golgappa bhallas are then served with beaten curd as topping and sweet and spicy chutneys as garnishings.
- Beat both the dals with salt till light and fluffy.
- Stuff golgappa with kaju,kishmish,coconutand cheeraonji.
- Wrap the dal paste around the golagappa so it doesn''t enters inside the golgappa and deep fry till brown.
- Mix amchur with water,add sugar to it and keep on high flame.
- Add salt and red chiilie powder and boil till of pouring consistency.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Beat the curd.
- Put bhallas in a plate and pour curd over it.season with salt,red chillie powder and zeera powder.
- Pour saunt over it.garnish with corriander leaves and green chillies and serve.
This recipe was contributed by jainmadhu on 16 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.